Vision of the Institute
People who follow their dreams.
Companies that believe that development of human potential is the key to success.
We as a lighthouse of change and support to our clients on the journey of fullfulling their vision.
Strength of the Institute
NLP Center is a management and consulting agency whose basic trade is training and coaching. Our specialty are trainings in NLP, sales, communication, presentation skills as well as business coaching.
We start with the idea that each of us has all the resources needed to achieve our goals. Sometimes those resources are obvious and easily available, and sometimes we need to release them. The only thing for sure is that the resources are there, inside and around us. The clearer and more precise we define our vision and our goals, the easier will we recognize our resources and apply them.
We are partner of Persona Global (www.personaglobal.com) and Erickson International College (www.erickson.edu) for Adriatic area.
Our training and coaching programs are acredited by International Asociation of NLP Institutes (IN-NLP), Erickson International College and International Coach Federation (ICF).
Data and Facts
- Established on September 15th.
- First NLP Business Practitioner training has been delivered under the supervision of Nada Kaiser.
- 6 NLP Business Practitioner trainings and 1 NLP Master Practitioner delivered under the supervision of Nada Kaiser.
- Predrag Jovanovic became IN-NLP Master Trainer<
- Signed partnership agreement with Erickson International College, Vancouver, Canada
- First ICF ACTP program ever started in Belgrade with Dr. Marilyn Atkinson
- 2 employees, 1 trainer
- 3 NLP Business Practitioner trainings and 1 NLP Master Practitioner training are planed
- Signed Partnership agreement with Persona Global (www.personaglobal.com)for area of Serbia, Bosnia, Macedonia and Croatia
- First group of Erickson Professional Coaches graduated in Belgrade.
- Predrag Jovanovic became Erickson International Trainer and ICF Certified Coach
- First Persona Global training program delivered in Belgrade
- 4 employees, 9 trainers, 2 coaches